A Well-Designed Website Can Be Your Greatest Partner…
working 24 / 7 to communicate the best you have to offer. Like a good handyman, your site should be available around the clock to make sure your client’s concerns are addressed. And like a great sales team, your website should highlight the best you have to offer and position you as the best person for the job.
Does your site:
- Present a clean, professional look that delivers your message for maximum impact?
- Offer easy navigation that leads prospects to the key action you want them to take?
- Assure your visitors that you have the experience and knowledge to help them?
- Help prospects immediately find the solutions they’re looking for?
- Make it incredibly easy for visitors to take the next step with you?
- Automatically back itself up?
WordPress allows for incredible flexibility in design, format, and maintenance.
Here’s why the Home Page Construction Company is using WordPress to build our client’s websites:
- WordPress is easy to install. Most web hosts are capable of running WordPress and installation takes just a few minutes. Plus, you can use it under your own domain name and web host. You no longer need a separate website and blog – integrate them with a WordPress website!
- WordPress is easy to use. It must be – at least 15 million people have created blogs and/or websites with it! In no time flat, you’ll be posting on your blog and, with the help of the Headway theme the HPCCo crew uses, you’ll be making basic changes to your website – yourself.
- Search engines love WordPress. As soon as you publish a new blog post or make changes to your WordPress website, the search engine bots grab it up. It’s one of the least expensive forms of marketing you can do online.
- WordPress is free and open source. I’m sure you know what “free” means, but do you know about “open source” software? Open source means that the source code for WordPress is available for anyone to look at. That means software developers can create small applications that work seamlessly with WordPress and those applications give your website/blog more features and options than you can imagine.
- WordPress content is available by RSS feed. That makes it easy for your clients to keep track of new blog posts and product announcements.
- WordPress themes can make site customization easier than ever before.
Website construction costs start at $2500. Find out more about how we can help your website come alive…