The Colonial Package
The Colonial Package is perfect if you want to integrate your website with your blog for a seamless look and easy navigation for your perspective clients.
Here’s what’s included:
- Installation of WordPress using your current domain name, so you can keep all your business cards, email addresses, and marketing materials. Nothing changes but your image!
- Up to 10 custom-designed pages:
- HOME – This is the foyer of your website. What happens here sets the stage for your relationship. You want a clean, clear design that immediately invites your visitor in. If the entryway is garish or cluttered, you can bet your visitor won’t stick around long.
- ABOUT – Once your visitor is comfortable, you lead them into the living room, where you introduce yourself and your services. By now your visitor should be getting excited.
- CONTACT – Here’s where you make it really easy for your prospect to take the next step with you. Remember, some people like to call, some prefer email, and some folks are still using snail mail, so make sure you put as many options down as you can
- BLOG – If you ever thought about blogging, WordPress makes it a snap. We’ll set up the blog for you, teach you the basics, and you’ll be off and running!
- OTHER –You may want to describe your services here, how you work, or even add a page of testimonials. You choose the page and we’ll set it up for you.
- Addition of your content and up to 10 images/photos.
- Automatic backup of your site and sitemap creation using plugins.
- Submission to Google and other major search engines.
- Basic Search Engine Optimization and installation of an analytics program that allows you to easily and immediately see where your traffic is coming from.
- Extensive website documentation.
- One hour of hands-on WordPress and Headway theme training, where we’ll teach you how to maintain your site (and blog if you have one), make content changes and blog posts within minutes, and address any questions or concerns you have. Additional training is available, if needed.
- Assistance in purchasing domain name(s) and/or web host ($30)
- Additional website pages ($50-$100/page, depending on the type of page needed)
- Additional images/photos ($10/image)
- Logo design – professionally designed custom logo that you can use in all your marketing materials ($550)
- Business card design – to match your current branding, or a unique design made for you ($300)
- Product pages with shopping cart integration – a must if you plan on selling services or products ($100/page)
- Installation of your opt-in box to collect names for list-building ($50)
- Additional WordPress/Headway training ($49.50/hour)
- Site maintenance – we can maintain and update your site for you if you prefer ($49.50/hour)